Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weekly update-I think not!

Hey Everyone!

I know it has been way over a week since I last posted (more like a month), but things have been so crazy this blog has been the last thing on my mind.  I am back and will try to update it every week again.  So much has happened!  Christmas has greatly helped my fundraising.  Also, I found out that I will be eligible for a $200 award since my mom is an AFS volunteer!  I continue to apply for scholarships with nothing just yet.  Eventually I hope to get something; I just need to be patient and persistent.  I am preparing letters to send out to companies; hopefully they will be mailed within the next week.  On a side note, a group of Japanese exchange students spent their winter break near me so I was able to hang out with them and participate in their activities.  With their help my Japanese has greatly improved and I have made some amazing friends!

でわ、またね!Until next time,

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment