Sunday, February 20, 2011

Exciting!!!!!!

Been so busy lately!  Things might be starting to settle down a little bit (or maybe not).  After much consideration and talking to people I have come to the conclusion that I will not be able to go to Japan this summer.......

Because I am planning to go for the year program this next year!!!!!!!!  I am so excited!  I think this will be better for me as I will be able to become semi-fluent in the language and will get to experience more of the culture.  There is still the problem of money, but I have a little less than a year to fundraise so I will hopefully be able to raise enough.  Since I am no longer going this summer, unless there is extremely exciting news, I will post every month instead of every week.

でわまったね!
Until next time,

Jesse

3 comments: