Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BBQ & Corporate Sponsors

This past week I had a successful BBQ!  It was originally for the AFS chapter meeting but we decided to take as many orders as possible and fill up the smoker.  25 sides of ribs and 8 chickens were the end result.  That's a lot of meat! 

Today I sent out 17 letters to companies.  I have about 8 more to send but I ran out of stamps.  I wanted to send them all out at the same time but I delayed long enough sending them out in the first place.

Different AFS news, my family might host!  We filled out the interest form so now we are just waiting for more info about it.  I think it would be tons of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! (:
    I think it's a good idea that your family might host, mine is thinking of doing the same too ~

    ReplyDelete